Talk@Table at Formnext 2017: How do you shape your business?
November in …Frankfurt? Absolutely, that is the place to be for innovators, creators and visionaries in the global additive manufacturing industry. Each year, the event presents the next generation of intelligent additive manufacturing in the international exhibition hub of Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
GKN Additive, one of the world's leading producers of metal 3D printing parts and a one-stop solution provider, offering a unique powder-to-part value across seven global centers of excellence.
We think ourselves as:
- AM Advanced Materials: Global leadership in high quality metal powder production, one of the essential raw materials of AM
- AM Engineering Solutions: Design for AM expertise in 5 centers of excellence across 4 countries
- AM Process Technologies: Expertise across the complete suite of AM technologies:
- Freeform deposition technologies (wire and powder)
- Powder bed technologies (laser, electron beam melting (EBM) and Binderjet)
- Polymer technologies (selective laser sintering (SLS) and fuse deposition modelling (FDM))
- AM Manufacturing Excellence: Over 250 years of manufacturing, qualification and certification expertise within the Group
GKN as a partner and initiator of networks, pushes this revolution and goes into discussion with its clients asking “How do you SHAPE YOUR BUSINESS?”
Because it is the spirit of engineering that our clients have and need, to go into the future and because they shape their products, their visions, their structures, their businesses.
At the formnext we start this revolution. Once a day, we invite to our talks@table, asking customers, networking partners, employees and visionaries: “How do you SHAPE YOUR BUSINESS?” An open, vivid discussion with experts and clients, with tecs, designers, nerds and visionaries.
Please join us any time on 14th – 17th of November @formnext, Hall 3.1/Stand D78, or book a meeting on our booth:http://sintermedia.gkn.com/formnext2017